Thursday, August 13, 2009

Global Warming Scare!!!

We got to do something NOW! Listen to what our esteemed Senator has to say:

According to Senator Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.), "Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

Maybe I am off here but I don’t think we have one named tropical storm this year much less a single hurricane. Also, I am unaware of any tornadoes… maybe you all can correct me on that?

Furthermore, I love how she says that we need to do something about global warming because “I feel it when I’m flying” and dumping millions of tons of carbon into the air from the jet fuel used by the plane. Moron! Do as I say, not as I do. Why do I expect this now?

No comments:

Post a Comment