Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mr. Frank Has No Power

According to an interview with Tech Ticker's Aaron Task:

Barney Frank: "if I really had the power to stop the Republicans from doing anything you know what I would have done first? I would have stopped the war in Iraq. I would have stopped the impeachment of Bill Clinton. I would have stopped tax breaks for people making millions of dollars a year."

OK, OK...

If slobbering Barney had any power he would (1) stop a war to route out and kill or capture those who wish to kill Americans--I feel warm and fuzzy already; (2) have stopped the impeachment of a immoral, cheating, rapist liar; and (3) have increased taxes on those whose shoulders bear the burden of paying the majority of the taxes already.

Sounds like this guy should be president ... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment